TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2010-01 > 1263166500

From: Eliz Hanebury <>
Subject: Re: [TSL] passenger list
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 18:35:00 -0500

I didn't see (this at all until today *G*) this with a result so:

Name: John Sundquist with Hanna and ?Ebba? age 9
Birth Date: abt 1867
Age: 34
Port of Departure: New York, New York, United States
Arrival Date: Jun 1901
Port of Arrival: Liverpool, England
Ship Name: Campania
Shipping Line: Cunard Line