TheShipsList-L Archives

Archiver > TheShipsList > 2010-01 > 1263942730

Subject: Re: [TSL] THESHIPSLIST Digest, Vol 5, Issue 12
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 18:12:10 -0500

Looking for Imigrant ship information on two relatives that came to America from Hordaland, Hamre (near Bergen), Norway in 1901. I have a date of 03/07/1901, but not sure if that is the departure or arrival date. Thanks, Scott Thompson

1. Andrew Steffensen Ofstegaard, DOB 1882
2. Martin Steffensen Ofstegaard, DOB 1865