UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 1999-06 > 0928980481

From: "Linda Evans" <>
Subject: [UFT-L] Help
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 21:08:01 -0500

Can someone who has UFT help me with a problem. I written to the Tech
support and gotten no response. About 2 month ago my program lost the path
to open my projects, a programmer we use at work told me how to get to them
by going the long way around. I lost all the places information and didn't
have it backed up. I printed everything I had and uninstalled the program
and put it back in. Everything is fine now except when I print the Family
Journal Report, there is an <FROOTS> sign at each paragraph and in some of
the names, and it wasn't there before. I can't find how to get it off. I
have Family Tree Makers, but like this best and prefer these reports.

Linda

This thread: