UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2001-05 > 0991260877

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Census Question
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:15:50 -0400
References: <200105281101.f4SB1Pm25547@lists2.rootsweb.com> <3B1562C5.B6B501A5@sprintmail.com>

Susan, Sounds like you are working in the normal or basic mode. Switch
to Advanced mode and you can select the Census year and all the roles
that go along with it. 1850-1870 have head of household and members.
Where 1880 and newer have relationships.

If you need more than the one member, son or daughter just hit the add

Bob Strock

coxeng wrote:
> Hi
> My question is- Where is the place that I can mark the head of the household on
> the census form on the Individual record (in the census area)?
> Susan
> ==============================
> Search over 1 Billion names at Ancestry.com!
> http://www.ancestry.com/rd/rwlist1.asp

Bob & Esther Strock, Dalton, OH. On the edge of Amish Country.
Researching family history in Holmes, Medina, Stark, Summit, Wood, Wayne
and other Counties of Ohio.
Sponsor member of Rootsweb and listowner of Strock-L, Uhl-L, and
Welday-L message lists. GenConnect Family Association boards:

This thread: