UFT-L Archives

Archiver > UFT > 2001-05 > 0991260877

From: Bob Strock <>
Subject: Re: [UFT] Census Question
Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 18:15:50 -0400

Susan, Sounds like you are working in the normal or basic mode. Switch
to Advanced mode and you can select the Census year and all the roles
that go along with it. 1850-1870 have head of household and members.
Where 1880 and newer have relationships.

If you need more than the one member, son or daughter just hit the add
button.

Bob Strock

--
Bob & Esther Strock, Dalton, OH. On the edge of Amish Country.
Researching family history in Holmes, Medina, Stark, Summit, Wood, Wayne

This thread: