UK-BURBAGE-L Archives

Archiver > UK-BURBAGE > 2003-06 > 1056925263

From: "tidewatcher" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-Burbage] Blandy Great Bedwyn
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:21:03 +0100

Hello Colin

Yes. I downloaded 3 v interesting local Blandy
wills from the PRO inc. the will of Thomas BLANDY of East Grafton(1670) He
mentions his sonne John Blandy and leaves him something that looks like
'parcels of ?? or ?meadow? ground therin ?? lying in East Grafton ....
commonly called the East Sands to him ..Sorry I havent managed to read the
rest of the details as yet. If there's anyone out there that's good at
reading 17th cent writing??

This must be a dif East Sands to the one on the Burbage site?
the three wills together mention quite a lot of names and places in the
area.

best wishes

chrissie