Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2005-05 > 1117101253

Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS] Impossible to read!
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 10:54:13 +0100 (BST)

Hi Diane, I have the same trouble and find the only solution is to use another program such as Adobe Photoshop and switch a couple of pages at a time to it. You can then easily enhance the writing to make it readable.
If I can help further let me know. Roy

Diane <> wrote:
I have a whole bunch of pages that are so faded that I can't make out most of it. Does anyone have any suggestions or hints that may help? Most of the given names you can figure out eventually, but surnames are another story.

And if there is nothing I can do... what do I enter?

Diane (going blind in BC)