UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2005-05 > 1117318916

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS] Impossible to read!
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 23:22:47 +0100

Hi Diane, the files are locked to prevent copying and we cannot open them
direct! There is way of doing though- If you press the print screen button
on your keyboard it will copy the screen to your clipboard, Now if you open
your photoshop (I don't think you can do it in Ifranview,) and press the
paste menu it should copy the page into a new picture, and you can adjust
from there.
It is amazing how the books differ it all depends on how hard the enumerator
prssed on the page- they were all done in pencil, no ink.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon.
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/index.html for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/1861-web-site/main.htm for
details
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman2/1841index.html