UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2005-05 > 1117358207

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS] Impossible to read!
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:17:37 +0100

Hi folks, thanks for all the advise to Diane about this, BUT please note we
are not using LDS Cds for the Devon 1841 census. I have written to Diane
about the way to enhance the CDs we are using.
Regards
Terry Leaman
Torquay
Devon.
OPC for Torquay and DFHS representative on Devon-L
Visit my web site at http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/index.html for
information and photos about Torquay
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1861 Devon census transcription project-
go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman/1861-web-site/main.htm for
details
Joint Co-ordinator for DFHS/FreeCen 1841 Devon census transcription project
Go to http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/terryleaman2/1841index.html