UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2008-02 > 1203027019

From: Sandee Martindale <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS-HELPERS] UK-CENSUS-HELPERS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 47
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:10:19 +1100 (EST)

Brenda
I was told to send in any problems [did not matter how many]
I wont in future
I will just flag evrything
I asked if it was ok to send in a lot and was told it was ok by a number of people [not just day to day people but higher up in the forum]
from now on i wont bother im tired of getting double talk from so many lpeople
you try and do the right thing and get jumped on cause someone else has a different opinion
sorry to have bothered everyone
s martindale somerset

There is something quite adorable, and so cute, so loving, so gentle,
so loyal and so appealing as a little rattie Love me love my rats.