UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2008-02 > 1203031130

From: "Janet Cridland" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS-HELPERS] Helpers list
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 23:18:50 -0000

"Whilst some people do like to get others to help them in their
interpretation of entries, may I suggest that you email them direct to help
us"

Mike -

Sorry, but I'm not clear.

Are you saying that if we would like a second pair of eyes on something we
can post the query to this List, but any replies should go straight to the
enquirer not back to the List?

Or are you saying that any such queries should go to the "chat" List. If
so, what's the address please?

Jan