UK-CENSUS-HELPERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-CENSUS-HELPERS > 2008-02 > 1203107034

From: Sandee Martindale <>
Subject: Re: [UK-CENSUS-HELPERS] UK-CENSUS-HELPERS Digest, Vol 3, Issue 51
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 07:23:54 +1100 (EST)

I was asked [pleaded with] to stay with this list
But today I am even more confused
Re Issue 51 digest vol 3
Mike seems to make one decision [suggestion] and Brenda is making another decision [suggestion] Who is the final arbratrator?
What are each of the lists now for .....the main helpers list I know now is for technical things but the other ????????

There is something quite adorable, and so cute, so loving, so gentle,
so loyal and so appealing as a little rattie Love me love my rats.