UK-WATCHMAKERS-L Archives

Archiver > UK-WATCHMAKERS > 2006-09 > 1159630467

From: "diane guilfoy" <>
Subject: Re: [WATCH] John Powell/Josiah Eburne
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 15:34:27 +0000

Mary,

So, is your Josiah not the Josiah Eburne who was also bc 1793, married Maria
Curzon in 1817 and was a ribbon dresser living at Priory in Coventry in the
1841 census?

As for John Powell, there is this one from the 1851:
John BROWNHeadM40MTailorDaventory-Northampton
Lucy BROWNWifeM37FDressmakerChiddenstone-Kent
Martha C. WILSONApprU17FDressmakerGreens Norton-Northampton
Charles HOWARDLodgU25MPainterBury St Edmunds----
John POWELLLodgW72MWatchmaker FinisherCoventry-Warwicks
Address:Merch Park St, Coventry
Census Place:Coventry St Michael Coventry, Warwickshire
PRO Reference:HO/107/2067Folio:256Page:31FHL Film:0087329

Diane