UK-WORKHOUSE-HOSP-L Archives

Archiver > UK-WORKHOUSE-HOSP > 2002-01 > 1012343946

From: "Chris Sanham" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-W&H] Hill House, Minster
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:39:06 -0000

Hi Pat

I checked the 1891 Census for the Isle of Thanet Union Workhouse, but regret
that I did not find an Ann PETLEY listed as an inmate.

The records of this Workhouse are held at the Centre for Kentish Studies at
Maidstone - from memory, they have Admission & Discharge Registers, as well
as the Guardians Minute Book, for the period that you are interested in.

Regards

Chris SANHAM