UK-WORKHOUSE-HOSP-L Archives

Archiver > UK-WORKHOUSE-HOSP > 2009-06 > 1244415300

From: "Anne Powley" <>
Subject: Re: [UK-WORKHOUSE-HOSP] St Pancras Workhouse
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 10:55:00 +1200

Hi Judy

I wondered if it would be possible for you to do a look up for me on
Ancestry as I'm not a subscriber.

I am looking for my mum who was born in St Pancras Workhouse, I have not
been able to find a birth certificate for her. Her name Kathleen DEBROU,
her mothers name Annie Louisa KIDD, and her fathers name John Louis DEBROU.

I have found my Grandfather John Louis DEBROU and Annie Louisa KIDD in the
1911 census, and the 1901 census.

I would greatly appreciate any information you can find on Kathleen DEBROU.

Kind regards

Anne
New Zealand