UKR-ODESSA-GEN-L Archives

Archiver > UKR-ODESSA-GEN > 2006-02 > 1139598001

Subject: RE: [Ukr-Odessa-Gen] galina group
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 11:00:01 -0800

There is nothing wrong with contributing funds to Galina so she can
conduct her business. In fact, it was originally my suggestion to buy
her a working computer! Some time ago Galina communicated to me quite
beyond the accepted time period for a response she was having trouble
with her computer so this was nothing new! At that time Anita could of
suggested what I did the other day! (This is NOT to be interpreted that
Anita is necessarily doing a poor job!)
It is my understanding that Anita does not regularly go to Odessa to
assist Galina ( for the subscriber who asked me if I'd like to go).
My point is that this is a GENEALOGY
group not a charitable organization . Nor is it the place to discuss
sending medicines to Galina or to discuss her cats!!!!!!! If some of you
people are so concerned with Galina let me ask you if
made a contribution NOT to Galina BUT to the victims of KATRINA?
Why not express your concerns with the unfortunate of OUR OWN COUNTRY
FIRST! Einstein Sminstein!!!!!!!!!!

This thread: