UNDERWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > UNDERWOOD > 2005-09 > 1127935479

From: Jason Underwood <>
Subject: Underwood Genealogy pointers needed
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 12:24:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone was planning on going to the Underwood Reunion at Branson MO next month? Also, I am new at Genealogy and am looking for some pointers if anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I am in the US Air Force and am stationed in England. I went on Temporary Duty to Scottland a few months ago for the G8 Summit and found a sign 3 miles from Prestwick that said Underwood, so I had to check it out. It was a beautiful farming comunity with lots of rolling hills. There were Clydesdaile Horses and sheep and crops. I also found The Underwood House, it was a beautiful mansion, which I found out later it now serves as a bed and breakfast. Next to the entrance of the Underwood House was a sign for Nether Underwood(unsure who he is/was). Unfortunately it was on the day of the first London Bombing protesting the Summit, and I was just getting off work and was still in a uniform, so I couldn't get close enough to take pictures of anything good. But thats what
interested me in the Underwood Genealogy, so any tips would be a big help. Thank you, Jason Underwood

Yahoo! for Good