UNDERWOOD-L Archives

Archiver > UNDERWOOD > 2005-09 > 1127991003

From: "Billie Lewis" <>
Subject: Re: [Underwood] Proud to be an American
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 06:50:03 -0400

Kristi, thanks for sending Greg's letter and ancestry. He must be a cousin
of mine for my Underwoods are from Floyd County and I have them back to the
immigrant. I'll take time soon to check his family out, but I lost my
husband yesterday morning and not at the computer very much right now only
to tell people about him for a number of people who write me have met him.
Again, thanks. Billie Redding Lewis