UNITED-EMPIRE-LOYALIST-L Archives

Archiver > UNITED-EMPIRE-LOYALIST > 2001-05 > 0989419427

From: Libby Hancocks <>
Subject: [UEL] UEL title
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 10:47:57 -0400

Dear Allen

You join the Association through one of it's Branches. If you live close
to a Branch and you wish to attend meetings and become an active member
in the Branch you usually join that Branch. If not then you usually join
the Branch closest to where your ancestor settled mainly because you
would have an particular interest in that area and that Branch
Genealogist might be more able to give you any help you might need in
completing your application. We have Branches across Canada so if you
let me know where you live I will give you the appropriate address.

Libby

This thread: