UNITED-EMPIRE-LOYALIST-L Archives

Archiver > UNITED-EMPIRE-LOYALIST > 2011-09 > 1316125092

From: Jim Roaix <>
Subject: [UNITED-EMPIRE-LOYALIST] Day, Rhoda Ann
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:18:12 -0500

Still seeking the lineage of Rhoda Ann DAY, supposedly born at Hartland,
Brighton, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada in 1818.

Rhoda married Abraham STOCKFORD on 21 Nov 1835, also suposedly at Hartland,
Brighton, Carleton, New Brunswick, Canada.

Witnesses at the wedding ceremony of Abraham & Rhoda were:

Job S. LEWIS & James HALLETT

They had 12 children together, one of which is my gGrandfather; Joseph
STOCKFORD.

Since the STOCKFORD folks were Loyalists, and Carleton was a Loyalist area
in that timeframe, I assume she must come from Loyalist lineage, but I have
been unsuccessful in tracking it down, even after two visits to NB.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Jim

--
Jim Roaix