USGENWEB-SW-L Archives

Archiver > USGENWEB-SW > 1998-12 > 0914356831

From: Kathy Welch Heidel <>
Subject: [USGENWEB-SW-L] Re: [USGENWEB-ALL-L] Re: Hmmm,
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 14:00:31 -0600

Teresa, you posted to the wrong list, But since you have had such a bad day let me tell you about
mine...
I have just wrestled a bifold door just about as long as I could and it won! I hate having to admit
to Paul it got the better of me <LOL>. Maybe, might give it another try after bit.
Today it started out at -5 degrees and not much improvement, and to think Friday we were breaking
records. Morgan is home for Christmas break and can't get out. I tried to shove her....but like the
door, I lost.
So I got out the flannel sheets, hate them, put them on the beds and I am looking forward to
nightfall and sleep.
Anyone else with troubles? No it isn't genealogy so I guess we had better get back on topic.
Kathy

--

Kathy Welch Heidel ~ mailto: ~
~ ICQ# 10547674 ~ AOL I/M heidelhaus