USGENWEB-SW-L Archives

Archiver > USGENWEB-SW > 1998-12 > 0914395810

From: Susan Tortorelli <>
Subject: Re: [USGENWEB-SW-L] Tough Job
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 1998 00:50:10 -0600

At 01:08 AM 12/23/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Sure! All you've got to do is swear off wasteful timespenders....like
>sleep!<G>

Ok boss, if you say so, but guess what, I gave myself a USGW vacation
(other than mail and any email fixes) until January 5th. For a change I
don't have to get up tomorrow and I don't have anything going on that can't
wait until Thursday so I have sworn off sleep tonight until I can answer
all of the following questions. Now it's your turn but I only missed three
of these and had to make a guess on one of them, can you do better? BTW:
Since you don't have a job in IL anymore and you quit ILChat ages ago, you
have to do this for fun instead of a chance to win one of Linda's prizes.
(That will teach her wont it Yvonne? <EG>)

---------------------
Christmas Carol Game

This is a little brain game to test your knowledge of Christmas carols.
Below are a list of letters. They are the first initials of the words in
the first line of a christmas song. You have to figure out what that first
line is. For example: OCAYF -- is: Oh Come All Ye Faithful. Good luck and
have fun!!

1. HYAMLC
2. TFNTADS
3. GRYMGLNYD