USGW-ARCHIVES-ANNOUNCE-L Archives

Archiver > USGW-ARCHIVES-ANNOUNCE > 2009-06 > 1246403671

From: "Maggie Stewart" <>
Subject: [ARCHIVES-ANNOUNCE] 30th June, 2009,The USGenWeb Archives Newsletter
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:14:31 -0400

30th June, 2009, The USGenWeb Archives Newsletter,
Week Ending June 29th, 2009
The contents of the newsletters are ONLY what
the state USGenWeb File Managers submit for
the state for posting.
I am changing from a cable modem to DSL.
I'm going to start working on my backlog
tomorrow late and I'll be changing emails
then discontinuing columbus.rr.com. My
new email is
NOTE: If a link doesn't work, please try later.
We are having growing pains while the powers
that be are trying to make things run smoother.
The search engine is taking the bandwidth at times.
Just click on the links below or copy and paste the
link into the 'location box' on your browser!
If the URL wraps around onto the next line and you
can't view it, please cut and paste it onto the end of
the first line in the "location box" on your browser!
USGenWeb Archives Search Engines
--------------------------------
The Archives is integrated to a new dedicated
server at http://www.usgwarchives.net and there
will be a mirror at http://www.usgwarchives.org.
The fantastic new search engine is now online at
http://usgwarchives.net/search/searcharchives.html
Submission Forms Linked From:
http://www.genrecords.org/
EMAIL ADDRESS CHANGES:
-------------------------------------
If you need an email address change please
send your old and new eamil addresses to me
at Thanks!

Recent Census Additions/Uploads
http://www.usgwcensus.org/cenfiles/nu/

Please visit the USGenWeb Census Project at
http://www.usgwcensus.org/ if you are
interested in transcribing any county of any federal
census records. A copy of all transcriptions done
for this project are submitted to the appropriate
state File Manager for inclusion in the USGenWeb
Archives.

OTHER USGENWEB ARCHIVES SUBMISSIONS THIS LAST WEEK:
xxdailyuploads. If you are only researching one or two
states, you might want to sub to those state lists. If
you want to see the big picture, the dailyuploads list
is the one for you.

To subscribe, go to

HAWAII
Island of Hawaii Cemeteries, Photos of Tombstones
http://www.usgwtombstones.org/hawaii/is_hawaii.htm
---Christ Church Episcopal, Kealakekua, South Kona District
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/ccepisc.html
---County/Seventh-day Adventist Cemetery, Honoka`a, Hamakua District
http://files.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/cemeteries/honokaa_sda.txt
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/honokaasda.html
---Holy Rosary Catholic Church Cemetery, Pahala Town, Ka`u District
http://files.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/cemeteries/pahalacath.txt
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/pahalacath.html
---Hussey Cemetery, Niuli`i, N. Kohala District, Big Island of Hawaii, HI
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/hussey.html
---Kalopa Catholic Cemetery, Kalopa, Hamakua District
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/kalopa.html
---Kamakawiwoole Church Cemetery, Hamakua, Big Island of Hawaii, HI
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/kamakaw.html
---Kapaau Cemetery, Kapaau, N. Kohala District
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/kapaau.html
---Sacred Heart Catholic Church Cemetery, Pahoa Town, Puna District
http://files.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/cemeteries/pahoacath.txt
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/pahoacath.html
---SDA/Veterans' Cemetery, Hawi, N. Kohala District, Big Island of Hawaii, HI
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/kohalasda.html
---Spencer Cemetery, Waimea (Kamuela P.O.), HI 96743, Big Island of Hawaii
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/spencercem.html
---Waihee Burial, Pepeekeo, HI, 96743, Big Island of Hawaii
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/waiheecem.html
---Waimea County Cemetery, Waimea (Kamuela P.O.), HI 96743, Big Island of Hawaii
http://www.usgwarchives.net/hi/hawaii/waimeaco.html

KANSAS
Washington County Cemeteries
http://www.usgwtombstones.org/kansas/washington.htm

NORTH CAROLINA
Newly Archived Records
http://www.usgwarchives.net/nc/recent-uploads/recentuploads.htm

Files by Category (a summary page of the most visited categories)
http://www.usgwarchives.net/nc/nccategories.html

OHIO
Medina County Cemeteries, Vital Record (Marriage)
http://www.usgwtombstones.org/ohio/medina.htm
---Guilford Center Cemetery
http://files.usgwarchives.net/oh/medina/cemeteries/guilford-center.txt
---Guilford Mennonite Cemetery
http://files.usgwarchives.net/oh/medina/cemeteries/guilford-mennonite.txt
---Mound Hill Cemetery - Guildford Twp., Seville, Ohio
http://files.usgwarchives.net/oh/medina/cemeteries/mound-hill/
---River Styx Cemetery - 8101 River Styx Road, Wadsworth, Ohio
http://files.usgwarchives.net/oh/medina/cemeteries/river-styx.txt

WISCONSIN
New Uploads This Week
http://www.usgwarchives.net/wi/archnew.htm