USGW-HELPPAGES-L Archives

Archiver > USGW-HELPPAGES > 2006-10 > 1160592460

From: "Helen Staten Arnold" <>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 13:47:40 -0500

I have been watching these threads about META TAGS and IE7. My goodness I
have barely learned HTML. Those of us who are over 65 will probably have
some problens. I suffer from CRS most of the time, and looke like I will be
bugging a lot of you for help. I know I will get it, because when I started
Tallahatchie County in 1997, I was as grean as a goard and still am, but I
got through it, and now Tallahatchie has so many pages I never get a chance
to look and study them. Thanks for all the help in the past and in the
future. Helen