VA-NORTHERN-NECK-L Archives

Archiver > VA-NORTHERN-NECK > 2009-09 > 1252866811

From: Fred Duncan <>
Subject: Re: [VA-NORTHERN-NECK] VA-NORTHERN-NECK Digest, Vol 1, Issue 24
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 14:33:31 -0400

Interested in this Charity Mitchell and tree...where she is coming from.
This Henry Duncan, son of Charles, son of Peter Duncan of Nomini Creek area
of Westmoreland (b.c. 1625)....living very near Isaac Allerton Mill, Nomini
Hall, Neenah Va. Reid or Read connected to Andrew Read family with a George
Read nearby....Also, my ancestor living near Mark Thornton in Bute Co, NC...
later migrated to Dove Creek Church area, Elbert Co, Ga near my Y-DNA
cousin, Moses Duncan, there ....So, seems to be similar migration pattern
with them too.

*Richmond* Co. VA: *Henry Duncan*, b.1710, mar. 1st *Rebecca Reid*, of
Westmoreland and King George Co. VA 1740-1756, mar. 2nd Charity Mitchell,
d.1771 *...*(I think, Richmond Co, Va;)