VAAUGUST-L Archives

Archiver > VAAUGUST > 2005-05 > 1115256787

Subject: Ephraim Osborne
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 21:33:07 EDT

G. Lee Hearl...

My Ephraim Osborne Sr. was born in Williamsburg, Va on August 21, 1723
....Williamsburg, Virginia and died April 23, 1794 in Grayson County, Va.
He married Elizabeth Howard.

Two of their sons are my G>>>.Ephraim Osborne Jr..married to Mary "Polly "
Brock and Jonathan Osborne..who was married three times...3rd one my G>>>>who
had Tabitha Eveline Osborne.

Ephraim Osborne Jr and Mary "Polly" Brock...kinda bounced around somewhat.
Ephraim Osborne Jr was born in Yadkin, Rowan Co, NC... lived in Grayson
county, Va... Ephraim and Mary died in Harlan Co., Kentucky.
Ephraim served in the Revolutionary war.
His name is on the Harlan County Courthouse plaque...as in memory of the
soldiers and patriots of the American Revolution.

Carol Roark V.
Their daughter Rebecca Ada Osborne married Timothy Roark Sr..(son of Charles
Roark and Abigail Cherokee Indian) Charles Roark was born in Augusta Co. Va
and his family ended up in Ashe county, NC...but his son Timothy Roark Sr.
was born in Virginia...others born in NC.

Enoch, Jonathan, and Ephraim are mentioned in Lord Dunmore's War

This thread: