VABATH-L Archives

Archiver > VABATH > 2011-01 > 1295016477

From: Anne Salisbury <>
Subject: Re: [VABATH] Alexander Hamilton and Margaret
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 08:47:57 -0600

Great, maybe someone will reply. I think the Larry Clay Hamilton who write the Alexander Hamilton book may be the person who managed the Hamilton List serve for some many years. I wrote to him once about my James and of course since his James son of Alexander married Rachel Vance there was no direct connection is his genealogy. If my James is indeed part of this family, he must be the son of someone who died or at least disappeared so that he went with cousins to Ohio! I will try to find the book in Richmond's Library of VA. Anne