VAFLOYD-L Archives

Archiver > VAFLOYD > 1998-07 > 0899488705

From: "RENA WORTHEN" <>
Subject: Re: Re:JEWELL Family Cemetery Montgomery Co Riner, Va
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:58:25 -0400

It is at the old Jewell home place. You have to go through a mans farm and
walk about 2 miles. take rt 8 south from Riner and turn left on Rustic
Ridge rd. in a curve there is a lane that goes back through a farm. It is
on the second or third ridge. They will help with better directions. James
T Jewell is my 4th grandfather. Good luck with it. Keep in touch. I would
love an outline of your family. Rena

----------
> From: Russell H. Sarver <>
> Subject: Re:JEWELL Family Cemetery Montgomery Co Riner, Va
> Date: Friday, July 03, 1998 1:48 PM
>
> Where is this cemetery located? My son-in-law is Charles F.
Jewell,
> Jr, in Lake Hopatcong, NJ. Chuck & Denise (Sarver) Jewell will be
visiting
> us in a few weeks. Would like to pass this info along to them and Mrs
> Charles F. Jewell, Sr, who has been doing most of their genealogy effort.
>
> Russ Sarver

This thread: