VAFLOYD-L Archives

Archiver > VAFLOYD > 2004-01 > 1074916280

From: "Intclaim" <>
Subject: RE: [VAFLOYD] Re: Franklin Co. Cemeteries
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 22:51:20 -0500

Pine Creek Primitive Baptist is on Spangler Mill Road NE Floyd. I have
many photos if you need.
Down to Callaway area in western section of Franklin County would be
around 18 miles from there via Boothe Creek and RT 639, taking Rt640
across the mountain on the 5 mile run where you will eventually cross
the heqadwaters of the Pigg River. I dont know where the old Pigg River
Church site is but will go there Sunday, weather permitting, to see if
it is near Peace Lane and Rt 602. There's a wicky on the side of the
road near that intersection.

Chuck Reed