VAFLOYD-L Archives

Archiver > VAFLOYD > 2004-01 > 1074984852

From: "BarbR_WI" <>
Subject: [VAFLOYD] Re: Pine Creek Cemetery & early church members
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 17:00:52 -0600

I just recently posted a version of the Pine Creek Cemetery, blended from 3
different sources. Also, a list of the early members of this same church.

Chuck, how would you like to include/attach your pictures to any relevant
names?

Barb Reininger
Families of Floyd Co., VA found at:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~barbr/Cont.htm
Virginia Co., Records:
http://www.lva.lib.va.us
Floyd Co, VA Mailing ListHomepage (Barb Stanley's)
http://www.pipeline.com/~bobnroa/floyd.html
The Works of Rena Worthen and Friends
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/3798