VAFREDER-L Archives

Archiver > VAFREDER > 2000-06 > 0961419452

From: "Bubbles Myers" <>
Subject: [VAFREDER] Reaserching Myers/Fiddler (check full list of names) WV area
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 05:57:32 -0700

i am reasearching Myers and Fiddler (mostly)of of the martinsburg/berkely
Co, WV area and the Clarke/Fredrick Co VA areas.

if you think you may have a connection or what to look and see what i have
you can either go to http://www.myers.home-page.org and click on my link
to my rootsweb tree or I can send you a gedcom of my family info if you
email back to request it.

a quick run thru of names

myers
fiddler
stump
ryan
McFillen
Carver
Mercer
plotner
shaffer
welsby
zemack
dick

if you can help me out and share any info it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your time! Good luck with all your research and I hope you
find what you are looking for!

Amanda Myers
ICQ# 50752052
Undergraduate Student Gov-Off Campus Rep

--"We would be 1,500 years ahead if it hadn't been for the church dragging
science back by its coattails and burning our best minds at the stake."
Catherine Fahringer--

Why is College Club the largest and fastest growing college student site?
Find out for yourself at http://www.collegeclub.co

This thread: