VAGREENE-L Archives

Archiver > VAGREENE > 2007-10 > 1193593459

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [VAGREENE] Chapman & Lottie Collier
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 17:44:19 -0000

Author: darlingarlin
Surnames: Shiflet/Bruce/Collier
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.virginia.counties.greene/46.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am a decendant from Chapman and Lottie. I have inherited an old picture from the early to mid 1800's. I do not know if this is a Collier, Bruce or Shiflet but I believe it is one of those. Would anyone be willing to help me identify this picture? I do have a picture of my ggreatmother bruce and my ggrandfather shiflet and there does not seem to be a reslemblance. Does anyone out there have pictures of the Colliers we could compare this one to?

Important Note: