VAPATRIC-L Archives

Archiver > VAPATRIC > 2010-08 > 1280787389

From: Adella Holly <>
Subject: [VAPATRIC] Rebecca/Elias Bryant
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 15:16:29 -0700 (PDT)

I mentioned in my answer to Randy that since they were in Henry before part of it became PCVA,  and Henry came out of Halifax - maybe the families were all in Halifax early on. You can order the Personal Prop Tax Rolls for Halifax from the Library of VA through Interlibrary loan at your local library. some libraries charge a small fee - I pad 50 cents a roll - and one has to pay a small postal insurance fee (probably about $1) at the request of th Library of VA. You could see how early Bryants appeared on Halifax Rolls.

Celeste