Archiver > VAPITTSY > 2006-10 > 1161720495

From: D W <>
Subject: Re: [VAPITTSY] Samuel Carter marriage
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:08:15 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone havinb access to the books that contain marriage records for Pittsylvania Co may find his marriage. The best I could come up with is a marriage that doesn't even list the county.

Samuel R Carter of VA
married in 1850 in NC to
Mary Elizabeth Whitehead

Good luck

Sandy <> wrote: Hello to all,
I am looking for a marriage for Samuel Carter, born about 1832. Parents:
Henry & Milla. Samuel Carter was listed as Colored.
Sandy in Ohio