VARNDEAN-L Archives

Archiver > VARNDEAN > 2003-01 > 1042377069

From: "Ted Brooke" <>
Subject: Re: Jobs for the boys
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 13:08:45 -0000

Yu'all don't know your luck. I was asked by the chemist in Whitehawk Road
if I could help him out because he wanted 'someone he could trust' to make a
couple of deliveries for him. I agreed and was asked to report back when he
opened at 2 pm. During the lunch time he had borrowed a heavy delivery bike
from the dairy for me use, and save time. One drop was in Longhill Road(?)
at Ovingdean and the second was somewhere near where Butlins was, in
Saltdean. The first lady gave me a penny and complained that I was late and
spoiled her rest, and the second lady's dog bit my sock.
A great Saturday afternoon !
ted b