VARNDEAN-L Archives

Archiver > VARNDEAN > 2003-01 > 1042829449

From: "T Brooke" <>
Subject: Re: Bomb Targets
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:51:30 -0000

Jim, and all
I think your assuption that it was c 1930 is about right. I saw the airship
from Bl;ack Rock. At about the same era I remember seeing a stagecoach. It
used to travel from Victoria to Dover, once a year. I remember seing it
twice, when it stopped for refreshment at the Bush Hotel, (a pub) in Arundel
Road, Kemp Town. It used to make a token delivery of mail and was complete
with the cjhap with a posthorn.
ted b