VAROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > VAROOTS > 1999-06 > 0929734538

From: <>
Subject: Re: [VAROOTS-L] Find cities, etc.
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 15:35:38 EDT

In a message dated 99-06-18 14:56:12 EDT, writes:

<< << Do you have any idea why Danville, VA does NOT show up here? >>

Because Danville is not a town - it's not in a County - it's an independent
city. We have a bunch of them here in Va. You must have missed our
discussion on this about a month or so ago. >>

An addendum to my previous post. All of Virginia's cities are independent. I
only searched on Richmond and Danville. Richmond show up but Danville does
not. So I suspect there is some other reason.

Regards,
Bill

This thread: