VAROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > VAROOTS > 1999-06 > 0930024694

From: Pat Goodwin <>
Subject: [VAROOTS-L] Maps
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 00:11:34 -0400

Sorry I don't have these sites broken down more, but they were under my
map heading. Hope this helps.
U.S. Census Bureau TIGER Map
Virginia Digital Map Library
"Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920," by William
and William Dollarhide, (Baltimore, MD: Genealogical Publishing Co.,
"Rand McNally Commercial Atlas and Marketing Guide" (Chicago, IL: Rand
McNally & Company)
"Land & Property Research in the United States," by E. Wade Hone (Salt
Lake City, UT: Ancestry, Inc., 1997)
Here is a good map of the Great Wagon Road that was the major route from
Philadelphia to Lancaster Co., PA to Staunton, VA and south.

> Does anyone know a site that has a map of how the states of Va, Ky, Tn
> & North Carolina was divided up in 1814? Thanks Ruby

This thread: