VARUSSEL-L Archives

Archiver > VARUSSEL > 2010-11 > 1290219686

From: "Jim Jessee" <>
Subject: [VARUSSEL] PUCKET T& JESSEE FAMILIES,Jonas JESSEE & James J. BAILEY, Jr. at Jessee's Mill
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 18:21:26 -0800

Subject: Jonas Jessee & James J. Bailey, Jr. at Jessee's Mill

Larry,

I can help by posting this inquiry regarding James J. Bailey Jr. on the
Jessee and Russell County Lists, and by including this in the next Jessee
Newsletter to see who else may have information or really help. I would like
to share your letter here in the next Newsletter, and hope it helps us get
the positive attention of the County Leadership. I think many will be
interested in your comments below, and may be able to respond to you.

One origin of the Jessee and Puckett Family intersection is George
Washington Puckett, b. 1821 married Margaret Jessee, b, 1823 daughter of
George Lea Jessee who married Elizabeth "Betsy" Counts. There are more
intermarriages over the generations since. I would like help connecting your
new supervisor, Joseph Puckett, into this family, too, and so a posting to
the Lists may find our answers.

OK to post all this?

Jim