VAUGHAN-L Archives

Archiver > VAUGHAN > 1998-05 > 0895901864

From: "Nancy Bible" <>
Subject: Re: [VAUGHAN-L] [Fwd: Vaughns and Todds in AL]
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 22:37:44 -0700

Flo,
Thanks for all the information. I am not really tracking the Vaughns, but
just looking for some long lost Todd cousins. It is a very interesting
story tho, and I'll keep it for future references.

I'll see what I can find on your Vaughns in Monroe and Lowndes Co. MS. I
usually only go researching once a week. I am so far behind on filing and
entering stuff in the computer, that I really should not go find or TRY to
find more stuff, but it is so much fun.

Where or how do I get to the Vaughan/Vaughn Resource Page, to read Rueben's
story?

Another question. Are you related to any of the Dickeys in TN. A friend
of mine is looking for the parents of a Francis (female) Dickey b. about
1814, m.abt. 1845 in Rutherford Co., TN to Richard Lewis. They were the
parents of Mary Elizabeth Lewis(b, abt. 1836, d. March 1910 in, Dyers Co.,
TN) married Nov 12 1867in Ma. Co., TN, to James Gardner Lytle(b. in St.
Lawrence NY).
Just wondering...
Nancy
----------
> From: F.J. or H.G. Dickey <>
> Subject: Re: [VAUGHAN-L] [Fwd: Vaughns and Todds in AL]
> Date: Friday, May 22, 1998 7:13 AM
>
> > Nancy Bible wrote:
> > >
> > > My great aunt, Rosa Lamar Todd(Rosa was the daughter of Jonathan
Criswell
> > > Stokely Todd and Missouri Palestine "Pallie" Morris), married Rev.
Arthur
> > > Vaughn Sep 10, 1892 in Lamar Co., AL
> > > They had the following children: > > 1. Poem Vaughn> > 2. Paul> > 3.
Silas > > 4. Arthur Lamar 5. Ruth> > 6. Doris > > 7. Eva > > 8. Rosa > >
9.Berryl