VENNERS-L Archives

Archiver > VENNERS > 2007-04 > 1176131767

From: "" <>
Subject: [VENNERS] Find A Grave
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 15:16:07 -0000

Author: thetribe
Surnames: Venners, Venner
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.venners/29/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello to all the Venners family members here. I had a thought today as I was going thru my family members I put at www.findagrave.com and thought for family research family members should post their family members who passed away at find a grave so other family members can find them and see if their roots are tied to our roots.
It would be great to have all the family members in one site so we can research with greater ease.

Important Note: