VERMONT-L Archives

Archiver > VERMONT > 2001-02 > 0982900730

From: "Sandy Hunter" <>
Subject: Re: [VERMONT-L] QUESTION -French Canadian Marriages
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:58:50 -0600

Jerry,
Thank you for your advice. I will give those churches a try. I do know
that my grandfather was Catholic but I don't know if my grandmother was. I
have come in contact with other GREEN family who were decended from the
other GREEN brothers and they said they weren't Catholic but Protestant.
But not knowing anything about Ethel GREENS mother, still leaves me in the
dark.

So him being catholic and her possibly being protestant I guess a Catholic
priest wouldn't marry them. I still will check with the churches and if I
come up empty then protestant churches, then what ever else I can think of .

Thanks a million,
Sandu Hunter