VERMONT-L Archives

Archiver > VERMONT > 2002-01 > 1011031137

From: "gmbird" <>
Subject: Re: [VERMONT-L] 1860 city directory
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:01:54 -0500

I am searching for George, Henry, Moses or Stephen Sheldon in any year
after1865. Possible places would be Lyndon(ville), St. Johnsbury,
Burlington, Rutland, Montpelier or Middlebury-Bristol-Vergennes-Panton.

Also, please see if you can locate Timothy Sabin and his wife Maria Sheldon
Sabin.

This is probably too much of a nuisance, but if you have the time, I would
appreciate you looking. Thank you. GMBy