VERMONT-L Archives

Archiver > VERMONT > 2004-01 > 1074268143

From: Erica Jacobson <>
Subject: Re: [VERMONT] Re:1810 census
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 07:49:05 -0800 (PST)

Nancy,
Here goes for Harrington, etc.:

Benjamin Harrington Greene, Chenango, NY 1810
Ezekiel Harrington Greene, Chenango, NY 1810
Solomon Harrington Greene, Chenango, NY 1810
Eleazer Harrington Norwich, Chenango, NY 1810
Hillman Harrington Oxford, Chenango, NY 1810
John Harrington Oxford, Chenango, NY 1810
Joshua Harrington Oxford, Chenango, NY 1810
William Harrington Smyrna, Chenango, NY 1810
Eli Harrington Crown Point, Essex, NY 1810
Nathaniel Harrington Rodman, Jefferson, NY 1810
Sovil Harrington Rodman, Jefferson, NY 1810
Isaac Harrington New York Ward 6, New York, NY 1810
S Harrington Willink, Niagara, NY 1810
I Harrington Not Stated, Oneida, NY 1810
J Harrington Not Stated, Oneida, NY 1810
J Harrington Not Stated, Oneida, NY 1810
N Harrington Not Stated, Oneida, NY 1810
N Harrington Not Stated, Oneida, NY 1810
Aaron Harrington Manlius, Onondaga, NY 1810
Ezekiel Harrington Manlius, Onondaga, NY 1810
Joseph Harrington Marcellus, Onondaga, NY 1810
Elias Harrington Canandaigua, Ontario, NY 1810
Ahab Harrington Farmington, Ontario, NY 1810
Ezl Harrington Farmington, Ontario, NY 1810
Jnoa Harrington Farmington, Ontario, NY 1810
Millad Harrington Livonia, Ontario, NY 1810
Jas Harrington Seneca, Ontario, NY 1810
Aben Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
Jas Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
Jerk Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
Jno Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
Pardon Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
Simeon Harrington Sodus, Ontario, NY 1810
A Harrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
B Harrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
F Harrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
G Harrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
A Harrington Butternuts, Otsego, NY 1810
R Harrington Edmonston, Otsego, NY 1810
T Harrington Edmonston, Otsego, NY 1810
B Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
C Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
J Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
N Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
R Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
S Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
S Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
Steph Harrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
C Harrington Otego, Otsego, NY 1810
S Harrington Unadilla, Otsego, NY 1810
Joseph Harrington Hoosick, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Lilas Harrington Hoosick, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Philip Harrington Hoosick, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Silas Harrington Pittstown, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Jency Harrington Stephentown, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Sam C Harrington Stephentown, Rensselaer, NY 1810
Edward Harrington Troupsburg, Steuben, NY 1810
Smith Harrington Troupsburg, Steuben, NY 1810
Henry Harrington Cambridge, Washington, NY 1810
Chad Harrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
Charles Harrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
Freeman Harrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
Richard Harrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
Lechariah Harrington Granville, Washington, NY 1810
Silas Harrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Levi Harrington Putnam, Washington, NY 1810
Mabel Harrington Putnam, Washington, NY 1810
Barzilla Harrington Queensbury, Washington, NY 1810
Elisha Harrington Thurman, Washington, NY 1810
Joseph Harrington Thurman, Washington, NY 1810
Solomon Harrington Thurman, Washington, NY 1810

John Herrington Guilderland, Albany, NY 1810
Daniel Herrington Watervliet, Albany, NY 1810
Danl Herrington Berkshire, Broome, NY 1810
Abel Herrington Batavia, Genesee, NY 1810
Micah Herrington Batavia, Genesee, NY 1810
James Herrington Catskill, Greene, NY 1810
Isaac Herrington Fairfield, Herkimer, NY 1810
James Herrington Schuyler, Herkimer, NY 1810
William Herrington Schuyler, Herkimer, NY 1810
William Herrington Amsterdam, Montgomery, NY 1810
William Herrington Broadalbin, Montgomery, NY 1810
Whiteman Herrington Palatine, Montgomery, NY 1810
Cabel Herrington Boyle, Ontario, NY 1810
Tho Herrington Farmington, Ontario, NY 1810
B Herrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
E Herrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
S Herrington Burlington, Otsego, NY 1810
A Herrington Butternuts, Otsego, NY 1810
S Herrington Butternuts, Otsego, NY 1810
P Herrington Cherry Valley, Otsego, NY 1810
N Herrington Exeter, Otsego, NY 1810
J Herrington New Lisbon, Otsego, NY 1810
A Herrington Otego, Otsego, NY 1810
A Herrington Otego, Otsego, NY 1810
J Herrington Otego, Otsego, NY 1810
N Herrington Otego, Otsego, NY 1810
F Herrington Pittsfield, Otsego, NY 1810
J Herrington Pittsfield, Otsego, NY 1810
S Herrington Pittsfield, Otsego, NY 1810
B Herrington Plainfield, Otsego, NY 1810
H Herrington Plainfield, Otsego, NY 1810
John Herrington Galway, Saratoga, NY 1810
Abel Herrington Halfmoon, Saratoga, NY 1810
Parley Herrington Moreau, Saratoga, NY 1810
Richard Herrington Moreau, Saratoga, NY 1810
Herrington Northumberland, Saratoga, NY 1810
Philip Herrington Schenectady Ward 3, Schenectady, NY
1810
Wm Herrington Cobleskill, Schoharie, NY 1810
Benjn Herrington Schoharie, Schoharie, NY 1810
Lyonal Herrington Ulysses, Seneca, NY 1810
William Herrington Ulysses, Seneca, NY 1810
Jacob Herrington Spencer, Tioga, NY 1810
Reuben Herrington Spencer, Tioga, NY 1810
John Herrington Argyle, Washington, NY 1810
Daniel Herrington Cambridge, Washington, NY 1810
Nathan Herrington Cambridge, Washington, NY 1810
Joseph Herrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
Pebeg Herrington Easton, Washington, NY 1810
David Herrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Jeremiah Herrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Jeremiah Herrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Jonathan Herrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Silas Herrington Johnsburg, Washington, NY 1810
Ebenezer Herrington Kingsbury, Washington, NY 1810
Jane Herrington Luzerne, Washington, NY 1810
William Herrington Luzerne, Washington, NY 1810
Jerry Herrington Queensbury, Washington, NY 1810

Benj Herington Watervliet, Albany, NY 1810
Elisha Herington Peru, Clinton, NY 1810
Timothy Herington Peru, Clinton, NY 1810
J Herington Cazenovia, Madison, NY 1810
W Herington Madison, Madison, NY 1810
W Herington Smithfield, Madison, NY 1810
Lucreatia Herington New York Ward 1, New York, NY 1810

James Herington New York Ward 7, New York, NY 1810
Joshua Herington Farmington, Ontario, NY 1810
John Herington Greenbush, Rensselaer, NY 1810

IN VERMONT

Nicholas Herington Dorset, Bennington, VT 1810
Stephen Herington Peru, Bennington, VT 1810
Leonard Herington Sandgate, Bennington, VT 1810
Richard Herington Sandgate, Bennington, VT 1810

Fale Herrington Arlington, Bennington, VT 1810
Henry Herrington Arlington, Bennington, VT 1810
John Herrington Arlington, Bennington, VT 1810
p??d Herrington Dorset, Bennington, VT 1810
p??d Herrington Dorset, Bennington, VT 1810
Thomas Herrington Glastenbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Abraham Herrington Shaftsbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Bery Herrington Shaftsbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Molly Herrington Shaftsbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Paul Herrington Shaftsbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Wm Herrington Shaftsbury, Bennington, VT 1810
Beryl Herrington Stamford, Bennington, VT 1810
Ara Herrington Middlesex, Chittenden, VT 1810
David Herrington Middlesex, Chittenden, VT 1810
Asa Herrington Bakersfield, Franklin, VT 1810
Elisha Herrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810

Samle Harrington Bridport, Addison, VT 1810
Silas Harrington New Haven, Addison, VT 1810
Annie Harrington Shoreham, Addison, VT 1810
Russell Harrington Shoreham, Addison, VT 1810
Anlifrans Harrington Danville, Caledonia, VT 1810
Danl Harrington Kirby, Caledonia, VT 1810
Leonard Harrington Kirby, Caledonia, VT 1810
Ann Harrington Burlington, Chittenden, VT 1810
Wm C Harrington Burlington, Chittenden, VT 1810
Jonah Harrington Moretown, Chittenden, VT 1810
Hannah Harrington Shelburn, Chittenden, VT 1810
Isaac B Harrington Shelburn, Chittenden, VT 1810
Giles Harrington Westford, Chittenden, VT 1810
Hezekiah Harrington South Hero, Franklin, VT 1810
Hezekiah Harrington South Hero, Franklin, VT 1810
Dennis Harrington Berlin, Orange, VT 1810
Ephm Harrington Eden, Orleans, VT 1810
Garey Harrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810
John Harrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810
Oliver Harrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810
Peter Harrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810
Wiliam Harrington Danby, Rutland, VT 1810
James Harrington Middletown, Rutland, VT 1810
Amasa Harrington Mount Tabor, Rutland, VT 1810
David Harrington Mount Tabor, Rutland, VT 1810
Wm Harrington Pittsford, Rutland, VT 1810
Uriah Harrington Shrewsbury, Rutland, VT 1810
Hezekiah Harrington Tinmouth, Rutland, VT 1810
George W Harrington Wallingford, Rutland, VT 1810
Job Harrington Halifax, Windham, VT 1810
Price Harrington Jamaica, Windham, VT 1810
Aaron Harrington Wethersfield, Windsor, VT 1810

That's all they wrote,
Erica