VERMONT-L Archives

Archiver > VERMONT > 2008-06 > 1213305840

From: Nancy <>
Subject: Re: [VERMONT] Holden lookup GSV
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:24:00 -0400

Hi Joann,

I found the information on Google books,
By Genealogical Society
of Vermont
, Genealogical Society
of Vermont
Published 1996
<http://books.google.com/books?q=inpublisher:%22Genealogical+Society+of+Vermont%22&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0>Genealogical
Society of
Vermont
<http://books.google.com/books?q=+subject:%22Registers+of+births.+etc%22&source=gbs_summary_r&cad=0>Registers
of births. etc
Original from the University of Wisconsin - Madison

1 page matching vermont: "aaron holden" in this book Page 137 - it
show a snippet of the page and he is on it with the date of Nov. 25,
without the year and no reference to what it is about.

Thank you for looking it up. Google must have something wrong with
the above, probably the year.

Nancy