VINCENT-L Archives

Archiver > VINCENT > 2011-04 > 1302880947

From: ,
Subject: [VINCENT] Looking for William Henry Vincent
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 15:22:27 -0000

Author: Diney1216
Surnames: Vincent
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.vincent/2667/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello I'm looking for a William Henry Vincent born about 1850 in Pennsylvania. I know he was still alive in 1930. He might have been a Rev. ( United Brotheren Minister). His wife's name is Mary Jane but might have passed away between 1880-1910. Daughter Sara E. and son's Samuel,Cyrus,and John. Thank You for any Help.

Important Note: