VINCENT-L Archives

Archiver > VINCENT > 2012-01 > 1327174867

From: ,
Subject: Re: [VINCENT] Henry Vincent, Eng>PA>IL; 1824 to 1880
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:41:07 -0000

Author: Diney1216
Surnames: Vincent
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.vincent/2579.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello I am looking up the family of William Henry Vincent Born 1850 in PA. He moved to Carroll County IL and I found him in the 1880 census in Carroll county Illinois.With his wife Mary Jane Children Sarah,Samuel, Cyrus, infant not on census John Andrews Vincent . I'm trying to find out if your Henry S. Vincent is William Henry's Father. Do you know anything about your William Vincent. My William is my gg Grandfather. my family have been looking for the Vincent family for over 50 years. We have finally found some info on them but working on William's parents and family.

Important Note: