VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2004-12 > 1102736678

From: "Charlotte Kaufman" <>
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] AVG
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:44:38 -0600

I'm curious, too, although an automatic download did come through
this afternoon with no problems. It was quite large and now I have
7.0.296 file 265.5.0. So it may have been that I didn't have the
complete set of updates yet. I really don't know. It is the Free
Version, however.

The Forum has been quite helpful and responses have been pretty
speedy for an e-mail program. They still haven't completely solved
the same old problems, but as of now, I have had only one message
returnedand only one crash with two AVG files not responding:
avg emc and avgcc, which I believe have to do with e-mail scanning....
what else?

It may be that I will have to download yet again, but I also wonder if
I turn off the e-mail scan function that would correct the crash bit.

Just waiting as for now.
ck