VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2004-12 > 1103724238

From: ETM <>
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] AVG
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 09:03:58 -0500

Heartbreaking, Paula. I tried once again. Once again I am
dealing with AVG and PeoplePC seemingly not working
together. After untold numbers of emails being returned I
have again removed AVG and will now give up the good fight
and stay with Avast which does not return my mail. I
understand it may be something to do with port recognition
and that not just PeoplePC is involved (I have heard
reference to Cox, do not know what other servers may not
comfortably or only halfway work with AVG).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Elaine

Hello paula.spence

On Wednesday, December 22, 2004, you wrote

> Hello, today there is a further update for AVG

> Program Version 7.0.296

> Virus Database 265.6.4

> Paula

This thread: