VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2004-12 > 1103734407

From: "Marilyn Bess" <>
Subject: Re: [VIRUS] AVG
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 11:53:27 -0500

Let me jump in this discussion. I recently downloaded the new AVG7. I had
no problems before that but immediately, I could not get my email in. I
took the AVG7 off and beyond no problems. I put it back on and the same
problem so I disabled,the email scanner. Now I need to know what to do so I
can use this with my email. Marilyn