VIRUS-DISCUSSION-L Archives

Archiver > VIRUS-DISCUSSION > 2004-12 > 1103749053

From: Elizabeth Tilton <>
Subject: AVG 7 and Roxio 5 basic
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 12:57:33 -0800

After downloading and installing AVG version 7 I have just tried to use my
Roxio Easy CD Creator 5 basic for the first time. There is an error message
to format a disk. I followed Annette's advice and downloaded the new Roxio
driver which is presently located in my Downloads folder on Disk A. No
improvement.

I think the Roxio driver may have to be re-located but I don't know where
to put it. At the moment I can't even find the Roxio program files on my disk.

Please help me, I need to burn a CD, which procedure used to work so well.

Many heartfelt thanks!

Elizabeth